Tuesday 22 March 2022

Water Lily Skiing...

An old wooden but lovely PB stamp stamp  which goes back to 2001...its called Water Lily skiing. coloured with pencils and popped onto an embossed butterfly background... Used one of my tiny Dragonfly embellishments ( I have lots of these from when they were in 'fashion' years ago).
Kept it very simple.

Well what fabulous weather we are having, you really do have to make the most of it...the gardens centre's have been so busy, Spring is my favourite time of the year when the garden and tubs come alive with colour, it much too nice to be in the craft room.... enjoy the sunshine..

Anne




Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

Nice to use some older stamps now and then, wouldn't have bought them if we'd not liked them would we?? Pretty card and I think I might have a few dragonfly (and other) charms hiding somewhere 😉.

Pat said...

What a sweet image Anne and it goes to show that no matter the age of the stamp the image is still very useable and you have made it pretty with your colouring and water and cloudy sky background which is perfect. I love the pink dry embossed background too with that sage green. A beautiful card. x

Christine Harrop said...

Your colouring of this super image is fabulous Anne. I really cannot get away with pencils. Lovely card. Christine x

meg said...

A timeless stamped image Anne,beautifully coloured and showcased against the fabulous ef and embellishments

Sandra H said...

I just adore this image as l adore your wonderful card x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and fabulous result, love the colours

Sandy said...

Wonderful! I love the way you have the butterfly flying off the main design!!
Sandy

Lee said...

Yes,I have this stamp,it's so cute I must get mine out again.Your card is so pretty.I love the background too.Hoping you are well.xx

Pat K said...

What an adorable image on this beautiful card Anne. The weather sounds beautiful where you are. Enjoy. xx

Janice said...

Such a lovely image Anne, beautifully coloured too.
Janice x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Anne and I love the colours that you've used. The background colour looks like the new one that Tim Holtz has just brought out, just gorgeous! x

Sandy said...

Congratulations Anne - loved this card when I first saw it --
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Oh que c’est adorable! Biz