Tuesday 8 March 2022

Embroidered Horse...



I'm still around but haven't  been making many cards recently as I've been knitting and crocheting....I knit blankets and hats for premature babies this also gets rid of some of my mountain of wool..

Having a clear out of a sewing box I came across a few embroidered images which I have have for years.  Rather than send them all  to Charity I  have kept a couple which I will use to make cards with the Horse design being one of them.
I found this dotty embossed background in my scrap box which I have coloured with to blend in with the ivy leaves and card....

Thank you for stopping by on this chilly afternoon...

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

meg said...

Your stitched image is beautifully detailed Anne,love your choice of colours in it your design background and ivy leaves

Aquarius said...

Surprising what comes to light when we are turning out - you've made great use of this embroidered horse

brenda said...

Nice to see you Anne and your needlework is beautiful, as we have one or two of those fellows here it very much appeals.

B x

Liz said...

This is lovely Anne. The leaves a make a perfect embellishment and I love how you've coloured the embossed background, very effective. xx

Lee said...

Hello.I Love this,so Beautiful and creative.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely Autumn colours, fab horse

Pat said...

This is totally beautiful Anne, and love your embroidered horse over the super dotty embossed and coloured background which goes perfectly, and love the coordinated brown and orange tones including the die cut ivy leaves and the matted layer which finish it brilliantly. x

Sandra H said...

Wow Anne this is so lovely x

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Anne! Such a beautiful card and I do love the colors.
I do not make cards right now as I too am busy crocheting. I am really pretty much a beginner, so I am busy making all the stitches and practicing. I did do some crochet work years ago, so I am more or less starting over!
Time for my morning tea,
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Oh que c’est joli Anne, biz

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card love the gorgeous colours, very clever Anne ...♥

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Anne. I love the stitched image and your wonderful colour combination. xx

R's Rue said...

It’s beautiful. I love it so much. You are so talented.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Beautiful stitched piece Anne, I love how you’ve combined your crafts into a gorgeous card.
Janice x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Oooh, this is lovely Anne and something quite different. I love how all the separate elements work together beautifully x