Tuesday 12 April 2022

Thinking of You.....

Hello....sorry for the long gap inbetween posts but its been a stressful 3 weeks or so.  I had another fall which has meant going to A&E 3 times a week to have a wound dressed...the injury is on my right arm so that hasn't been easy and its been painful....yes I know I should take more water with it!   
Then I broke a tooth and spent two days visiting the dentist....

   We've also after 40 years given up caravanning.....I know its the right time to stop as we're both getting older, my hubby suffers from arthitis and things take a lot longer to do and its painful... its been a brilliant 40years we've visited different countries and also seen lots of England which we probably wouldn't have seen had we not had our caravan....anyway a new chapter starts...

 I have managed to put a card together for a friend who's not well....I've  kept the Spring colours as the little PB hedgie is holding a daffodil....

Hopefully over Easter I might get some cards made, although there's lots of things to do in the garden...

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and hope that at least the weather will be dry.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by

Anne x



Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lovely card - I do love these PB hedgies, they always make me smile and I'm sure this one will cheer your friend who isn't feeling too good. Great springlike colours.

meg said...

A gorgeous PB image teamed with beautiful papers,love the Spring colours,sorry to read that you've been having a tough time recently,sadly getting older brings new challenges,hope you are feeling much better.xx

brenda said...

So sorry to hear your trials and tribulations Anne, back and for the A&E is never good, hope your on the mend.

Your friend will love her pretty Spring card I am sure.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh you poor dear, hope you are resting. This is so cute, love the hedgie

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Sorry to hear about your fall …you poor thing…hope you are heaps better …. Your card is stunning as always ….
Take Care Anne …
Lots of Love and hugs Sylvie xx

Christine Harrop said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall Anne - and having to to A & E three times a week cannot have been easy. I hope you are on the mend now. And then the dentist on top of that!!! I bet giving up your caravanning will be wrench, but it is probably the right time. Hopefully you will find something enjoyable to take its place. You have still made a fabulous card despite your problems. Take care. Christine xx

Sandra H said...

Oh so sorry to be reading you had a fall that’s a lot of times travelling to A&E hopefully your on the mend .....your card is beautiful l recognise that background paper it’s so nice to work with beautiful images too x

Pat said...

This hedgie holding a daffodil is so sweet Anne and I love the green and yellow papers to complement the colours in the topper, and the die cut corners, pretty lace with the added pearls,and the sentiment finish the card beautifully. Sorry to hear you had a fall and hurt your arm, and then had a dental problem...not what you wanted on top of the fall, and the decision to give up your caravan too, I'm sure not an easy decision but as you say looking forward to future adventures..just different ones. x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. You have had a trying time. Take it easy and recover well. Elaine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning colours design and creativity ♥

Pat K said...

Adorable card Anne that is sure to bring a smile. I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and trip to A&E..and the dentist. Hope you feel better soon and Wishing you a very Happy Easter. xx

R's Rue said...

Sending hugs your way. Hope you’re on the mend.

Sandy said...

Oh sugar, I need to write don't I! Falls are one of our worst enemies. And if your skin is like mine it peels off like paper. Anne, you are singing our life so we certainly know and understand where you are emotionally. Kind of bitter sweet.
Your card is so sweet and I really like the mix of papers. I am not late to your post - I am just behind!
Sandy xx

Lee said...

Oh Anne,I'm so sorry you have been in discomfort with your arm.What a shame you are giving up Caravanning,but if you feel the time is right then that's it.I absolutely adore this image,it's a a really lovely card.All the best xx

Fabiola said...

Oh qu’il est adorable celui la, et ta carte est vraiment super chou Anne, biz

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous! I have some Penny Black stamps similar to this one and I think I need to revisit them as I haven't used them in ages, so thank you for the inspiration x