Sunday 5 November 2023

Fractured card technique

Yesterday  it was our Coffee  and card morning and we made a card using the factured card technique..we stamped the background then added  the red square then going clockwise around the red square added the strips of green card...instead of putting a sentiment on the white centre piece I decided to add a poinsettia that I had already had made up in  my 'bit box'....so popped that in the centre then added the sentiment on the card.... I don't make 6 x 4 cards so I've  layered it up on a 5 x 7 card...A great technique for using up patterned  papers and it doesn't have to be Christmas DSP....hope you will give it a go its so easy.. 

 

Thanks for stopping by its very  much appreciated...

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

The fractured card technique is so easy and pretty effective too so double whammy. I don't like the smaller cards either and would have done what you did and make it 5 x 7 - more interesting with the poinsettia in the centre and a separate sentiment too.

brenda said...

It's a rather eye catching design Anne and a Poinsettia is always welcome on a Christmas card.

B x

meg said...

The traditional Christmas colours,paper and focal poinsettias are beautiful Anne,love the layout

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A really lovely card. Thanks for the explanation as to how you made it.
I love the poinsettia in the centre .. .. it is just beautiful!

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card Anne, so striking. I really must try this technique, it still on my list. xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Anne ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Pat said...

This fractured card style is very pretty Anne and I love your stamped background, and the added poinsettia in the centre is beautiful. x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card ♥

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful x