Tuesday 17 October 2023

Cutie card and recyling....

Its been a rough 7 days having caught the dreaded Covid...8 days positive!  Still feeling very tired..  needed to do something so put together this card... It was part of a kit  I had bought a very very long time ago from The Hobby House... so just  layered it up and added some embellishments. 

This is a card I received a while ago and it was one I was definitely going to re-recycle....just mounted up and added the paw ribbon I had in my stash..We have cat lovers in our family so it will go to one of them....

I have a craft fair early next month so I really must get on and make a few more cards and.

Its  certainly got colder the last couple of days and we have had our heating on in the evening...

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

brenda said...

So sorry to read that Anne, it's certainly still out there from what I hear. But you did well to pull off a beautiful feminine card.

B x

Aquarius said...

A pretty girlie card using that image and the recycled cat image is such fun. Feel better soon

meg said...

Sorry you've been unwell Anne,best wishes for a speedy recovery. Two beautiful cards

Pat said...

Two super cards Anne and love the sweet fairy and the scalloped shape around her with the wonderful pink card and paper and such lovey finishing touches, and that cat card is just such fun and a great idea to upcycle it to make someone else smile. So sorry to hear you have had Covid and hope you are soon feel better. x

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Anne and I really like the colours.
Love that cat card tho - made me smile!
Despite allowing people to stick needles in us Covid still seems to find a way to get at us. Am sorry you've been poorly - the tiredness I think is the worst thing as it lingers, I hope you are soon back to feeling 100%. xx

Sandra H said...

Sorry to read you have been unwell hope your feeling much better now, both cards are amazing x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card love the fabulous colours here and that design is awesome ♥
Sending get well wishes xx

Pat K said...

Oh Anne, I'm so sorry you have the dreaded Covid. Hope you feel better soon. Two great cards, Beautiful pink creation and the fabulous kitty made me smile. xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Sorry to hear you have had and still got Covid ….wishing you well
Fabulous cards …from you as always

It’s also lovely to see Jules Back…
Lots of Love Sylvie xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Sorry to hear you have been struck down with the dreaded Covid (or Covis as my Mum calls it) LOL!!!.

I hope you are properly recovered now and cracking on nicely with your cards ready for the craft fair.

Two great cards!

Will let you know how the watermark mission goes .. .. I haven't had much success so far.

Many thanks for your lovely message on my blog.

Love Jules xx