Monday 12 June 2023

Happy Gardening....


I'm Back!  Just spent an lovely week in Newcastle...we went up particularly to go to Beamish Living museum which if you have never been its a fabulous place....you can't see it all in a day and even having spent two days there didn't see it all..  Its our 4th visit and we were lucky enough to see the opening of their 1950's town...it really is like being in another world and brings back so many memories especially if you of are a certain 'age'...  The weather wasn't brilliant and not very warm but no rain, luckily we did have sunshine on our last day.

This is a card I made for my brothers birthday in May...again using two LOTV images and a lattice die, also papers from an old Craftwork card paper pad...

Hope to get back to some stamping now which I have neglected over the past few months... need to to do 'holiday washing' first...

I will catch up with your blogs in the next few days...

Anne







Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

A Brilliant lattice card - love the 'olde worlde' gardener image, just right for a masculine card.

Pat K said...

What a lovely masculine card Anne. Your use of the lattice die is so clever.xx

meg said...

)A fabulous layout the lattice die, vintage gardener image and papers make a brilliant masculine card

Kath said...

A fabulous card Anne - I love the lattice die for the second image.
Kath x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and so masculine love the lattice die and fabulous image x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Anne. The lattice element is wonderful. I tried making one of these last week and it landed up in the bin! I tried to line up the image but it was very slightly off but I couldn’t get it off again to reposition it. I need to try again sometime. xx

Pat said...

This is a sweet LOTV image Anne and I love that lattice die and the background paper and green wellies finish the look beautifully. I still haven't tried this technique as I don't seem to have a die which is the right shape, but will keep thinking on it. Glad you had a great tine in Newcastle and visiting the Beamish museum. We haven't been there yet but we are hoping to visit Durham at some point so maybe then we will be able to. x

brenda said...

So effective Anne, must try this technique.

B x

Viv said...

Brilliant use of a die I would have only put flowers on Anne! Great card and am sure he loved it! x

Fabiola said...

une très jolie et originale création Anne, charmante, biz