Sunday 25 June 2023

Butterfly & flowers


Phew... my craftoon has  been like a hot house but managed to find 1/2hr early yesterday morning when it was a bit cooler to make a quick card for a poorly friend...
Using a large butterfly die and two images from the old LOTV floral pads my card was quick and easy.

Ironing done early this morning before the it gets hotter, I know we shouldn't complain but I think I've had enough of this heat now...

Thanks for stopping by

Anne



Follow on Bloglovin


9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh Anne your card is so pretty x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card. very stylish with the lovely butterfly and flowers. Marlies

Aquarius said...

That lovely large butterfly die has made a very pretty card - very effective.

meg said...

The diecut butterfly looks beautiful against the complete image,your card should cheer your friend up

brenda said...

Beautifully done Anne and a bit cooler today.

B x

Pat said...

This is a really pretty butterfly Anne and the printed vase of flowers as the base and die cut using the butterfly works brilliantly, and the mats and layers frame it perfectly...this is sure to cheer your friend. I still haven't tried this technique but I do have a lovely large butterfly so perhaps I will try using that. x

aussie aNNie said...

This looks so awesome, fabulous image and design are lovely x

Pat K said...

Oh I love what you've done using this beautiful die and the wonderful LOTV floral. A gorgeous card Anne. xx

Fabiola said...

oh la la c'est tellement beau Anne! j'adore, biz