Monday 9 January 2023

Tea Boutique ....



I was lucky enough to win two prizes from the lovely Jenny Moors advent Christmas draw... one of the prizes was a lovely set of cards and envelopes called Tea Boutique...I've used two of the cards today, I found some flowers in my scrap box....one punched and one stamped... The matching envelopes for these cards are so pretty .... my other win was some gems which I assume is still in the postal system!  We've already received Christmas cards in the New Year! 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by..

Anne



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

brenda said...

Both so pretty Anne, but the colours of the first offer a real promise of Spring.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful set of floral cards Anne,love the fresh colours and matching envelopes

Aquarius said...

Very pretty - you were lucky winning two prizes in the advent calendar draw.

Viv said...

Lovely Anne - congrats on the wins too! x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Two fabulous card…. Lovely prize to win …..
Hope you are feeling well…
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty are both your cards x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful crafting and stunning , gorgeous designs. Such beautiful colours xx

Darnell said...

Congrats on your win, Anne! You've made these pretty cards even lovelier! I like how you said you've already gotten Christmas cards in the new year! I have, too, and I should have told the senders that they do not need to send me cards this coming December, haha! I hope your strikes and stress settle down soon! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

Fabiola said...

elles sont splendides Anne, biz