Monday 2 January 2023

Anniversary...



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New year...its all flown by so quickly..

My Mojo seems to be still on holiday but I did manage to put together this Anniversary card from dies I had in my 'bit box'...

No New Years resolutions really only that I need to use my crafting stash to make cards and not to buy any more stuff...  I am finding things that I didn't even realize I had which says to me I have far too much stash....

It's a beautiful day down here in Somerset and I saw lots of daffodils out in bloom when driving this morning....that always says to me Spring is on its way, all we have to do is do get through January and February first!

Thanks for stopping by

Anne

My first card for 2023 is this quick Anniversary card...
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful Anniversary card Anne,the background paper and diecuts are beautiful

brenda said...

Those Daffs are early Anne, they've not broken ground here yet. Your card is so pretty, great use of your dies.

B x

Aquarius said...

A Very pretty card and well done for using up some of your 'bits' - read somewhere that buying crafty stash and using stash to make cards are actually two quite separate hobbies 🤣🤣. Maybe 'addiction' is a more appropriate word.

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous with the layer dies white on white and I love the pretty pink rosebud in the centre of the heart, and such a pretty floral background. It's good to use up bits and pieces. As you say it was a beautiful bright day for a change and hubby and I went for a walk in Blue Anchor with a couple of friends and it was so busy with lots of people taking advantage of the lovely weather. x

Viv said...

No sign of Mr Mojo lying on a sun lounger here Anne! A stunning Anniversary card.
I am determined this year is the year I have a complete craft clear out - I have simply too much that never sees the light of day!
Happy New Year to you. xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card x

Lee said...

Beautiful card hope you are ok.happy New Year.x

Janie Printz said...

beautiful card Anne ...so lovely to see you crafting

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design and most gorgeous colours here.. beautiful

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card x

Fabiola said...

elle est vraiment tres élégante Anne, biz