Sunday 29 August 2021

Santa's little helper...

Normally I make a few Christmas cards for the younger grandchildren to give to their friends...When I saw this lovely Tim Holtz Sizzix die I loved it and the fact that I could use up some of my every growing pile of snippets.
Backing paper was also an odd bit of paper just added the Christmas sentiment.

Having given up our craft club I am slowly sorting through my craft room as I need to de-stash and reduce what I have.... I'm also trying to use 'bits' of odd DSP as well as you well know us crafters throw nothing away..

Its a beautiful day down here in Somerset, hope the sun is shinning where you are as well...keeping well away from the Bank Holiday crowds...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by..enjoy your weekend

Anne

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and l agree that stamp die is perfect enjoy your day x

Aquarius said...

Just love this die set - guessing it is a Tim Holtz one. Tempting but I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CHRISTMAS 'STUFF' 🤣🤣

Lee said...

Loving this Tim Holtz Die,so cute.You have made a lovely card.

meg said...

THIS IS A BRILLIANT DIE AND CARD, GREAT TO BE ABLE TO USE UP SNIPPETS OF CARD AND PAPERS

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Anne. You really have a gift for finding the best dies and this one is proof of that. Great use of your snippets too. Enjoy your weekend. xx

Liz said...

Super card Anne, what a fabulous die! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card, love the dies Anne..xx

Sandy said...

Oh Anne how wonderful - I love your Christmas card. I have this die but have not used it yet but I think I might just have to copy your card. I love the little guy with his red shoes and hat. I love the different colored packages with the different colored ribbon. And your Merry Christmas sentiment is perfect for the design of your card.
Bravo Miss Anne - you have won a gold medal!!
Sandy xx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Pat said...

What a cute and fun elf balancing that stack of parcels Anne and a wonderful die for using up bits of card and paper, and love the pretty colours and a great background paper, also a lovely large stamped sentiment with the added strip to finish it very stylishly. x

brenda said...

As always a super card.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Fabulous card Anne …
Hope you are well …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A great Christmas card .. .. I love it.

The sentiment is great too!

Well done on reducing those snippets and offcuts.

Love Jules xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Anne, love the design
Pam x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a fun card Anne. I love that you make them for your grandchildren to give to their friends, that's a great way of getting more use out of Christmas stamps and dies x