Monday 23 August 2021

Bit of recylcling....

Just returned from a lovely week away in the Cotswolds....it was very busy in places but we kept away from places like Bourton-on-the Water which was heaving with people...we've been many times before so it didn't matter.  

My hubby received this adorable card for his birthday and this card just had to be recycled.   I've just done a bit of matting and layering, cut out a die cut sunflower and hey presto another card...I think most of us crafters do recycle other cards and I think they are nice to give to the Charity shops....

Hopefully I can catch up with all your blogs in a couple of days when I've caught up with all my 'domestic' jobs before I can get in my craft room...


Anne 

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful upcycled card,love the dog's big eyes and the diecut sunflower

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Its lovely to read that you've had a good holiday. Yes, always good to recycle cards and this is something that I tend to to at Christmas. I use the images to make new cards and gift tags. Take care and I hope that your domestic chores are done in no time x

Pat said...

Glad you enjoyed your week in the Cotswolds Anne and your recycled card front is very pretty and worthy of upcycling, and the added sunflower is a wonderful embellishment. x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gorgeous topper...Your colours are awesomely gorgeous....xx

brenda said...

Beautiful Sunflowers Anne.

B x

Aquarius said...

That card certainly deserved recycling and the die cuts are just right as an addition

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Great recycling! Such a lovely image .. .. I am pleased you re-used it.

We have been growing our very first sunflowers this year and they are just starting to open. Typically the flower heads are pointing towards the neighbours and not directly at us! LOL!!

Pleased you had a good time away and hope hubby had a happy birthday!

Love Jules xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with such a wonderful recycled image. Good to hear you have had a lovely week away. xx

Sandra H said...

This is just so wonderful l love everything about it x

Lee said...

A clever bit of recycling there.A beautiful card,who could resist that gorgeous cute lil dog.