Sunday 8 November 2020

Christmas continues...



 
Being in lockdown again hasn't bothered me as I'm still making Christmas cards for the grandchildren...its been a bit like a factory in my craft room making batches of cards...... 
Didn't realized I haven't posted for so long...  also had an order for 6  more gnome cards.   Giraffe stamp is unbranded off the interest.

My grandson really loved the post box designed cards and I've managed to put the names of some of his friends on the letter being posted.... the post box die was from The Works....thank you Jules for pointing me in that direction...

I need to think about my own Christmas cards now so hopefully I can make a start on those this week...

Hope you are all keeping safe and busy during these very difficult times especially as Christmas is only a few weeks ahead...

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

Aquarius said...

More fun cards, love the postbox one and that giraffe's expression .. what can I say!

Christine Harrop said...

Two lovely cards Ann. I love the giraffe and the children will be very excite to see their names on the letter box. Christine xx

meg said...

Two brilliant cards the backing paper you used on the first card was perfect for that fun giraffe, and being able to add the recipients name to the cards for your grandson makes them really special.

Viv said...

Great cards Anne! The face on the giraffe is priceless! x

Rita said...

Fabulous cards Anne, both made me smile . Love the Giraffe one though. Hugs Rita xxx

Pat said...

I love that fun giraffe and the snowflake dp and added snowflake look great with it, and also love the sentiment, and the slimline card with the pretty snowflake covered postbox with the sweet little snowy background scene works beautifully too Anne. You have done well to make all these cards for your grandchildren, but it has kept you busy and interested which is good at times like these. x

Gibmiss said...

Ooh! Anne ...love the giraffe ....makes a stunning card ..... love the LOTV Papers one of my fave sets ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Two fab cards Anne, love the girraffe x

brenda said...

Two great cards Anne both with a cheerful feel to them.

B x

Sandy said...

Your Giraffe really put a big smile on my face - thank you Anne, I needed to smile! Beautiful second card - I love the red mail box.
Sandy xx

Pat K said...

Oh Anne...I love your giraffe card...brightened up the day. Lovely winter scene on your second card. xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Two great cards. You sound like you are keeping yourself really busy with all your Christmas makes.

Pleased I managed to help you spend your crafting allowance LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Janice said...

I love your giraffe card Anne...my favourite animal! Your grandchildren will have a fabulous selection of cards to send this year.
Janice x

Fabiola said...

Oh c'est trop beau, j'adore les girafes...biz

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two fabulous card Anne and I absolutely adore the first one. I'm a great fan of using white on Kraft card and the giraffe is wonderful, I love it! I also really like your slim card too.....superb work x