Thursday 22 October 2020

More Christmas cards...

Still making Christmas card for the grandchildren to give to their friends...I've done a few same design but different colours...   I've used my new Stampin UP Snowflake embossing folder for the background on my little snowman...embossed it on vellum which gives you white snowflakes so no stamping....the little snowman has come from a set of Penny Black called 'Jolly Friends'. Sentiment is from Inkylicious.

Just love the  'Simon Says' gnome die, again I've done several of these cards in different designs and colour ways...also I've used up a lot of my paper and card snippets..

Hope you are all keeping busy and safe in these difficult times...thank goodness for crafting..  

Have a good day everyone..

Anne

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute are those gnomes Anne and love the snowman.. take care. xxx

Aquarius said...

The snowflake background is very effective, cute snowman too. Love the gnome as well, he is fun

Viv said...

These are lovely Anne. Your embossed snowflake background is stunning! x

meg said...

Another beautiful selection of Christmas cards Anne,the gnomes are adorable the snowman looks fantastic against the snowy embossed background

Gibmiss said...

Great cards Anne ...love the embossing on the vellum ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Thank goodness for crafting indeed!

Loving your Christmas makes. The snowflakes on the vellum look gorgeous and your gnome cards are so lovely.

Your Grandchildren are going to have some beautiful cards to send to their friends that's for sure.

Love Jules xx

Pat said...

I adore the snowman, a stamp set I have myself, and the gnomes are so cute too Anne, also love the spotty papers and gingham, and the snowflakes embossed on the vellum works beautifully with the snowman. x

brenda said...

A super collection of cards Anne ad I really must remember to emboss onto vellum, looks lovely.

B x

Janice said...

A lovely selection of cards Anne. I love the designs and the snowflake embossed vellum, that’s something I haven’t tried in ages.
Your grandchildren are going to love giving these to their friends.
Janice x

Darnell said...

Your snowman looks happy and right at home with the beautiful snowflakes flying around him, Anne! And I love all the color ways of your gnome designs! What is it about gnomes that we can't help but smile?! Great use of your snippets! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Pat K said...

Wonderful cards Anne. I really like the embossed vellum and pretty mauve colour on the first one and the gnomes look great. I have these dies hidden away..you have inspired me to dig them out so Thank You. xx

Sandy said...

Boy you are on a roll - I haven't even started - it's been so long since I made a card I wonder if I even know how!!
I love that snowman and the paper you used.
Sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards Anne...Love the cute snowman one....great embossed background...Joolsx

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Anne. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xx

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Anne
Pamx

Fabiola said...

Oh que c'est beau! Biz