Friday 17 January 2020

New PC....and more Chocolate covers...

As Windows 7 is no longer being supported by Microsoft I needed to get a new Computer as my old one is almost 9 years old and they didn't recommend updating old PC's so whilst I was waiting for my new Windows 10 Computer  to be installed I've been busy knitting again ready for Christmas.

The snowman is another Chocolate Orange cover and the little rabbit takes a Cadburys Chocolate egg...OMG the eggs  are so small now but I suppose like most chocolate bars they have reduced the sizes...I know too much sugar isn't good for us but it is nice to have a little treat now and again.

Both patterns I bought on the interest.

I need to play with my new computer a bit as some things are different.

Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend

Anne


Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

Kath said...

These are fabulous, especially the cute rabbit.
Kath x

Viv said...

Envy you being able to knit Anne! Great makes. x
(PS - I LOVE Windows 10!)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
How cute these are ... love them...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

These are brilliant and the rabbit is so cute.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

These are so cute n adorable Anne.x

brenda said...

These are so sweet Anne. I dreaded moving to W10 last year but have to admit it's actually easier than W7 so hopefully you will find the same.

B x

Aquarius said...

These are brilliant - hadn't seen the rabbit idea for creme eggs but I know what you mean about chocolates getting smaller all the time. I had a knitted chicken given to me to fit an egg a few years ago and it is way too large for the current ones.

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

pam said...

These are fabulous makes Anne
Pam x

Rita said...

Love that wee rabbit Anne. Both look great though. I'm still working on my windows 7 at the moment. Hugs Rita xx

Rita said...

Love that wee rabbit Anne. Both look great though. I'm still working on my windows 7 at the moment. Hugs Rita xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun makes

Sandy said...

So cute!!!!!
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Adorable! Biz