Wednesday 29 January 2020

Male card...


I can now post this card as the recipient has now received it..Men as you know aren't easy to make cards for but the Hunkydory Men's pads have some lovely images...Thank you to my lovely friend Gill who kindly shared her pad of images with me...
Using up old maps for backgrounds works really well..

Its beautiful sunshine this morning down here in Somerset and thankfully its a bit warmer.

Anne

 I managed to delete my post  earlier so I have lost a couple of comments...sorry.
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

brenda said...

No they certainly are difficult to create for Anne but I think this one ticks all the right boxes.

B x

Aquarius said...

That's certainly a great image and using a map for the background works well.

Pat said...

What a great image of an old fashioned racing card Anne and love the map and the flags and clock and a beautiful masculine make. It has indeed been really bright and sunny and there is even the hint of Spring in the air. x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mens card. Love the image and the fab little flags
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Anne
Hugs Sylvie cx

Janice said...

Fabulous card Anne. I too have used maps as a background.
Janice x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant male card Anne....great image.....Joolsx

pam said...

Fantastic male card Anne, hate making them
Pam x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A super masculine card and the map works really well in the background. I do the same thing and I always keep a look out for old maps in charity shops x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this such a classic design, hugs Pops x

Pat K said...

Another wonderful masculine card Anne and how ingenious of you to use an old map. Fabulous idea. xx

Fabiola said...

Superbe petite touche vintage, biz