Saturday 26 September 2009

P.B Challenge.......


Well this is the second challenge card I've made! The first one almost finished when I put my hand in a drawer without realizing that my craft knife was in there blade upright......ouch....... my dear hubbie came to my rescue and bandage my finger.....so card in the bin I had to start all over again not easy when you have one finger stuck in the air....
Anyway this weeks Penny Black challenge is Chocolate, lemon & pink. The stamp is called Uplifting Occasion, the card is all SU, backing paper is from Papermania 'Regency' book, cuttlebug flower die, prima flowers, lace and a pearl brad.....image has been coloured using chalks and pencils.

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Very pretty card using this colour combination. Good luck

Jose said...

Sweet card.. love the lace.
Jose

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Anne - love the image, so sweet with this colour scheme. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! This is a fabulous stamp and the flower is pretty! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

Beth xx