Thursday 3 September 2009

Iris folding.......Christmas Tree


This is a project which Janet is doing with our girls at Craft Club in October, Janet & I also made this card in the small workshop we did with our Patchwork girls, and this is the card that I made.
The pattern came from a rubber stamp, but sorry don't know who's it was, silver paper from M & S all other paper and backing came from my 'stash'. SU oval punches and ribbon. The embellishment on top of the tree came from a Christmas card I received last year, as you know us crafters throw nothing away.......

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh nice, look forward to trying this one. There's those pesky oval punches again!!

Aquarius said...

Great card - I've not done iris folding for ages but very effective here and you've managed some recycling too!!