Wednesday 29 July 2009

Kanban Art Deco


Sitting here looking at out the awful rain and wind.....and it's summer!
Was asked to make a Sister-in-law card that was 'bright' so what girl doesn't like PINK....

The image is one from the Kanban range of Art Deco lady toppers, backing paper is from the Basic Grey Two Scoops range, large EK success Retro flower punch, silver leaves, and a rose in the middle of the retro flower. I've used my favourite Cuttlebug flower die to put the sentiment on, Prima flowers and a feather have also been used as embellishments.
Hope she likes the card.

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is great - I'm sure she will love it.

Stephanie said...

Classy card Anne - she will LOVE it! I really like Art Deco & that feather is just a fabulous touch :)

Big hugs,
Steph xxx

Karen said...

Well Anne - you know the saying "pink to make the boys wink"!!!!! I'm sure she'll absolutely love receiving this card.

Amanda said...

hi Anne, well done!! the card is lovely. amanda

Rach said...

a wonderful card. love the image and papers you have used. Thank you for entering my blog candy and for the link in your sidebar. good luck. hugs rachxx