Wednesday 1 July 2009

July Club projects.......


Where does the time go? Once again it's club time next Wednesday and this month we are making cards using the Medallion stamps, this is the first sample card that I have made, others are in the making!! Karen is also making samples so keep an eye on her blog..... This stamp is from Creative Expressions, 4 images have been stamped, 2 on dark green, 2 on light green, then cut out and layered, the cutting out and layering is up to you there is no rule on how this should be done.
Our friend Janet another project and hopefully we will have a sample of this on my blog tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

I'm sure the members will enjoy these medallions - not everyone's cup of tea I know but love the colours. Hot work all that cutting out!

Jose said...

Looks great, so glad I will be able to join you for the club night this month.