Thursday 23 March 2023

Lattice Lavinia..

Well I got side tracked again this morning....so many of these lattice card techniques around at the moment so I thought I'd have a play... 
The first card was using Noof...this beautiful cat from Lavinia.. 
My second card was using Lupin....No sentiments on either of these cards but I do have two people in mind to send them to. 
I've also made some floral cards using this technique will post them later in the week...  

Thank for stopping by..

Anne

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Anne

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards Anne ….love Lavinia Stamps ….
Not heard of the Lattice technique?…
Hugs Sylvie
21 degs here in Gib xx

brenda said...

The lattice is so effective Anne and the images need little more than stamping.

B x

Aquarius said...

This technique seems to have passed me by - will have to investigate 😉. It works so well with both of these Lavinia images.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards,Anne.

Gr,Sylvia

Mrs A. said...

I am in love with all these cards . Bunny is so cute sitting there on the first and the 🐈 is purrfect. Hugs Mrs
A.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow these are really clever and stunning too xx