Tuesday 13 December 2022

By the Fire....

Didn't realize that it had been so long since my last post...  still having to use drops in my eyes 4 times a day which doesn't make crafting very easy....
I found some pre coloured images which I have used to make a couple of Christmas cards (for next year) this being one of them, they were from LOTV...

This postal strike is playing havoc with deliveries isn't it.... thankfully all my ones for Christmas have arrived...some of my posted Christmas cards still haven't reached their destination and that was 10 days ago....

Hope you are all managing to keep warm...I all I can say it 'thank goodness for thermals"...  

Sorry for not visiting your blogs lately hopefully in the next couple of days I will catch up with you all

Anne 



10 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful scene, waiting and watching for Father Christmas is such an exciting time for youngsters,

Kath said...

A cute LOTV image and a lovely card. Yes, the postal system is rubbish at the moment - I posted my cards early but I'm not sure how long they will take to arrive!
Kath x

Pat said...

This is very pretty Anne and I love the background which goes beautifully. I am not holding out too much hope that my cards will arrive before Christmas, although they did say the revised last posting date, taking into account the upcoming strikes, was today, and mine have all gone out, so just hope that they do arrive in time. x

brenda said...

Adorable Anne and yes postal strikes, again today and tomorrow!

B x

Aquarius said...

Well you are ahead of the game with cards made for next year. A lovely card and it always feels good to use up images and other bits and pieces which you've had for some time.

Viv said...

Hope by now you are over the shingles Anne - this is a lovely card!
Post driving me nuts at the mo - am waiting for a friends present to arrive so I can wrap it and make arrangements to travel down to see her... at this rate I'll be in time for her May birthday!x

Liz said...

Lovely card Anne, I love the cute LOTV Image.
Cards and letters are taking ages to arrive. My SIL’s birthday card took over a fortnight to arrive, despite sending first class. I could have walked there quicker! 🤣

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning and beautifully designed project ♥

Mrs A. said...

Not been blogging either because of health problems. This is a lovely card. Love the festive colours. The postal strikes are certainly messing up everyone’s Christmas. Not received cards from my daughter posted over ten days ago. Hugs Mrs A.

Fabiola said...

oh trop mignon Anne, biz