Sunday 6 November 2022

Bauble Stencil....

Not posting much at the moment as I have an eye problem which is with medication is making my sight very blurred...so its easy craftying at the moment.
I have a craft fair next weekend so I've been making some simple Christmas cards..I've had this Sweet Poppy bauble stencil for ages  but then spotted Eileen Godwin using it in a tutorial so pulled it out (thanks for the inspiration Eileen) ...I've used Speckled Egg and scattered straw Distress inks, the image and sentiment are from Inkylicious called 'Winter Cabin'... I have put some glitter on the card but its very subtle so might just add a little big more. 
Thanks for stopping by

Anne

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

brenda said...

A favourite Sweet Poppy stencil and you have added such a peaceful scene Sue.

B x

brenda said...

Why I said Sue I have no idea Anne, I apologise!

B x

Sandra H said...

So sorry to read about your eye l hope its better for the craft fair and your card is gorgeous l do like baubles and yours is beautiful xx

meg said...

The subtle colours in the bauble are perfect with your stamped image,a beautiful card Anne,hope your eye problems resolve soon

Aquarius said...

I've long had my eye on this stencil - gorgeous card which works very well with the subtle colours you've used. Hope your eyes improve very soon

Pat said...

This Sweet Poppy stencil is gorgeous and I have this one myself. I just adore the ink colours, so soft and pretty Anne, and the added winter cabin looks perfect within it. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your eyes and hope it is soon better. x

Pat K said...

Beautiful elegant Christmas card Anne. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Fabulous card ..I to have that stencil not used ….
I hope your eye trouble will soon get better …
Good luck with your craft fair xx X
Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.

Fabiola said...

super belle Anne, il est splendide ce stencil, biz

Lee said...

Beautiful card.Hope meds are helping your eye get better.xx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card. I love the soft colours and the scene you've created looks fab.
Lorraine x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous x