Thursday 25 November 2021

Some Bunny......

Its been a while since I posted last, having done a craft fair on Saturday which was very successful and also I've been struggling with a chest infection which I am pleased to say is now  getting better.

The rabbit image was a card my hubby received a while ago and as we crafters do we recycle....... thought it would make a nice Anniversary card for a male or even a 'love you' card  .... managed to find a piece of DSP which had all the colours of the rabbit in it... kept it very simple... 
  
Just realized my last two previous posts were rabbits!! ..but they are cute.

Just read that we are in for a snowy and blustery weekend but not sure if it will reach us down here in the South West, snow is lovely to look at but not to drive in but I expect a lot of children are getting excited at the thought of snow..


Thanks for stopping by its very much appreciated.

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It's a beautiful card Anne and I don't blame you for recycling such a great image. Yes, sounds like winter is on it's way. I think clean snow is beatiful but I know that it can cause a great deal of disruption. I would love a white Christmas, especially after last year. I'm pleased that your craft fair went well. Take care and stay warm x

brenda said...

He's a really lovely Bunny Anne and you have coordinated the DP's perfectly. Sorry you've been poorly, so many seem to have rally nasty cold and infections right now.

B x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so cute l like the colours they match the background xx

Pat said...

That is a very pretty arty rabbit image Anne and no wonder you wanted to recycle it, and it looks great with the papers you chose from your stash and the sentiment is just perfect. Personally I hope the snow passes us by. x

meg said...

I can totally understand why you recycled this fabulous image,you chose the perfect papers to team with it,the colours are beautiful

pam said...

Gorgeous rabbit to recycle Anne,
sorry you`ve been ill.
Hugs Pam x

Aquarius said...

Certainly a great image which deserved recycling.

Viv said...

Fab image Anne and it looks great with those papers! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colours the papee matches the bunny so well. Glad the fair went well

Gibmiss said...

This is gorgeous Anne ….really nice
I had a. Craft fair today ….sold 23 Cards …so really pleased …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

So glad you are feeling better Sugar.
The background paper you have chosen for the rabbit is perfect!
You are so smart to recycle cards.
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

oh il est splendide, j'adore Anne, biz

aussie aNNie said...

Wow a beautiful card, so love this one, and fabulous colours of it too.. Great papers. xx

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Anne, the backing paper is just perfect for the recycled image.
Janice x

Pat K said...

Oh I do like this bunny and great job on the recycling. A beautiful card Anne. Sorry you have been poorly but so good to hear you are on the mend. xx

Lee said...

Gorgeous and clever recycled card.Glad you are getting better,chest infections are really horrible aren't they.xx

Corry said...

What a beautiful card , love the colors
I followed you blog , will you also follow me
Greetings corry