Monday 28 June 2021

Christmas treat box....

Can't believe I'm posting something Christmassy in June !But when new goodies arrive you just want to play...
Normally when I have my Christmas stall I usually like to have some sort of gift box that can I either fill with chocolates or sell empty for people to pop in their own gift....It's a Spellbinders die set called 'Charming Cottage box...
 

It's a lovely size box   4" x 2 1/2 ....also a great way to use up your snippets...I will also make some for birthdays..

Have kept the sides quite plain and used up card from my snippets box.....have used pearlized card on the roof and bottom..  As I make more I will post them.

Have a good week whatever you're planning..

Anne

Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janice said...

How lovely is this Anne, such a gorgeous gingerbread house gift box. I think you’ll be making many more for all occasions.
Janice x

Aquarius said...

What a super project - just like a gingerbread house but as you say it could be done differently for other occasions and a great way of using up some of those snippets which we all accumulate.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a brilliant make. This will make a gift look even more special.

brenda said...

That is just fabulous Anne, I can totally understand why you just had to start playing with the goodies.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Lovely box Anne ….
I have not seen this one …
Hugs Sylvie x

meg said...

Your gingerbread gift box is perfect for those Christmas treats,a beautiful gift

pam said...

Oh that is gorgeous Anne, beautiful gift box.
Pam x

Fabiola said...

Oh wow que c’est beau Anne!

Pat said...

This looks fantastic Anne and beautifully decorated with the red poinsettia and door, and look forward to seeing what else you do with it. x

Sandy said...

Oh yum -- this gift box is wonderful Anne - looks like a fancy gingerbread house!!
Sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great Christmas treat box Anne,, really nice colours and love your cute design. . x

Liz said...

What a lovely box Anne, beautifully decorated. xx

Pat K said...

Wow this is a beautiful gift box. Great colours and yes I think I need this die. Thank you for sharing. Take care. xx

Sandy said...

Anne I put my money where my mouth is - I liked your make so much I ordered this die. I have always loved gingerbread anything!
Sandy xx

R's Rue said...

It’s so cute. I love it. I feel in the Christmas spirit. Thank you.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Oh Anne this is so adorable x

Jules said...

Hi Anne

This is adorable!!!

Perfect for lots of occasions.

I think they will go down well on your Christmas craft stand ... ... best get making lots and lots (shoulder willing).

Love Jules xx