Wednesday 27 March 2019

Easter cards.....

The only Easter cards I make are for the younger grandchildren to put with their Easter Eggs...my lovely friend Michelle very kindly let me borrow her Best Bunny stamp set (crafty friends are so kind in sharing) and these are the cards I've made.
 
Our youngest grandson Alfie is absolutely Rabbit mad he hasn't got a real one but four very special rabbits.  The first we bought when he was first born which no longer has lovely soft fur but it has been loved to bits....He wanted me to knit a blanket for so he could tuck the rabbits up in bed when he's at school....bless...

We have a beautiful sunny morning down here in Somerset which certainly makes you feel happy..

Thanks for stopping by

Anne  




Follow on Bloglovin 


15 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
This is a gorgeous card...
hugs Sylvie xx

Aquarius said...

Two really lovely Easter cards and I'm sure the children will love them. Loving the bunny stamp.

Christine Harrop said...

Two super Easter cards for your grandchildren Anne. I'm sure they will love that cute bunny. Christine

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant Easter cards Anne...love the cut bunny Images...Joolsx

brenda said...

Such sweet Easter cards Anne, sounds like your Grandson will love that one.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two very cute cards, especially love the bottom one

Pat said...

These rabbit Easter cards are so pretty Anne and love the bits of dry embossing and die cut elements with the pretty papers which you have put together beautifully. It has been a lovely day and we went to Lyme Regis with out son who is over from Australia and the sea was blue and the sun shone, and although the wind was a bit nippy it was wonderful for late March. The fine weather does make you feel better though doesn't it. x

Sandy said...

My favorite Spring Color combination. Such cute bunnies too!
Sandy xx

pam said...

Two beautiful aster cards Anne.
Pam x

Darnell said...

These are darling Easter cards for your littles, Anne! So girlie and pretty for Grace and I love the little carrot farmer bunny for Alfie! I also loved your heartwarming story about his love for fuzzy bunnies and how he likes to tuck them up in bed to nap while he's at school! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

Two gorgeous cards for Easter Anne, love those carrots..xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful Easter cards. I’ve just used my new Hare stamp to make Easter cards for my three Grandchildren x

Janice said...

Two gorgeous Easter cards Anne.
Janice x

Fabiola said...

Trooop mignon Anne, ils sont à croquer, biz

Pat K said...

Two beautiful cards I'm sure your grandchildren with love. Pat K xx