Sunday 16 September 2018

Club night 6" x 6" projects

 Wednesday evening was our Club night and the projects were things made from a piece of 6" x 6" DSP...the girls had lots of ideas to choose from..these are just a few of the samples...

                             These little boxes are useful for small gifts...


These little crackers I think are super either for the Christmass tree or even and table decorations....there are lots more ideas out there on the web so why not have a play..

Anne

12 comments:

Pat said...

Grat ideas and very pretty results Anne, and I especially love the cracker. x

brenda said...

Lovely makes from the DP's Anne, so nice to see them used in a different way.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
These are fabulous ideas...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Liz said...

What brilliant crafty projects, Anne, a super way of using up 6" x 6" DSP too. I think I might just have to check out a few other idea on the internet. I have so much 6" x 6" DSP I could open my own shop!! LOL! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What lovely and pretty ideas

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Anne, these are a brilliant idea, so pretty too, the papers are just gorgeous..sending hugsx

Sandra H said...

Ooh Anne these are amazing x

Pat K said...

Great ideas with lovely papers. I really love the cracker, perfect for Christmas. hugs, Pat K xx

Viv said...

Great projects Anne - the cracker is my fave!

Janice said...

Love your makes Anne, such pretty ideas. I think you may have us all using some of our 6x6 stash!
Janice x

Sandy said...

Boy I wish I could belong to your club Anne!
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Très très sympa, biz