Saturday 4 August 2018

Walking the dog...

I dont very often buy magazines but I did like this particular one which came with a this lovely Tattered Lace die......The background is one I found on the web and popped into into craft Artist and resized it as I wanted it to look like a walk in the park.


My lovely friend Gill very kindly sent me this big tree die cut and also the black background die cut which was perfect to make up the card... added a scrap piece of embossed card which matched her dressed and also some SU pleated ribbon which I had left...  Unfortunately my camera hasn't picked up the gold sentiment very well.

Making the most of being in my craft room before it gets too hot this afternoon.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing

Anne
 
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Just gorgeous Anne, two lovely feminine cards here. Great freebie and the tree die is perfect. I love my craft artist and is is a shame they closed the shop down. I do have a nice collection and at least we can import things into it...hugs to you.x

brenda said...

These are both lovely Anne, I especially like the first one with the scenic background.

Keep cool.

B x

Aquarius said...

Two great feminine cards - love the Scottie dog trotting along. I'm still hoarding some of that pleated ribbon!!

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards and love the scene in the background on the first, and then the die cut tree and grass against the black background looks great on the second, and this TL die you have used is a real winner and I adore the cute Westie. x

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards,they are beautiful!!!Still doing awesome work,take care have a good evening!!!

Sandra H said...

Both cards Anne are lovely x

Sandy said...

Wonderful and your card definitely looks like a walk in the park! The dog is one of my favorites - a West highland Terrier. I do like your first card the best!
I know I have not been around but I will write you and let you know what is going on!!!!!
Sandy xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne and that die is a real beauty. I especially like your first card where you’ve added a realistic background and your lady looks lovely in black, very sassy. Great layout and I love the dimension too. I also really like the addition of embossing on your second card and the colours that you’ve used are just perfect. I know what you mean about crafting early in the day. I have a fan on in my craft room although it’s not the best idea when I’ve got the embossing powder out lol. Wishing you a happy and colourful week. Sandra x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, love the top scene

debby4000 said...

Two fabulous cards, don't blame you buying the mag that die is brilliant.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

Two lovely cards Anne, I love how you’ve created the scene.
Janice x

Christine Harrop said...

Two lovely cards Anne. I love the way you have added the image to the background of the first one.
Christine xx

Pat K said...

Two gorgeous cards. Lovely backgrounds for this beautiful die. xx

Fabiola said...

Charmant comme tout, biz