Monday 23 July 2018

Eclipsed Love....

When sorting through some of my stash last week I came across a box with a lot of LOTV pre coloured images which are quite large.....so as I am on a clearing out mode I thought I ought to use up these lovely images... for this one I've used my Memory Box 1" Alphabet dies to make an Eclipse card....thinking about it I should really have darken the colours on the image as they are quite subtle but didn't think of that at the time!
I will pop initials on the hearts when I send this anniversary card out... 

Anne 
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

brenda said...

Adorable image Anne and a super design, I really must give this technique a go as it's so effective.

B x

Rita said...

Good Morning Anne. What a beautiful card. Who ever receives this one will absolutely love it too. The colours are so pretty against the checked background. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Anne, I think the colours on the image are perfect as the LOVE shows up beautifully, love this technique.xx

Aquarius said...

What a lovely card using the eclipse technique - I rather like the subtlety of the colouring in the image.

Pat said...

What a gorgeous card Anne and love that embedded sentiment across the pretty LOTV image and the softer colours are beautiful and I love the flowers, lace and die cut hearts to embellish, also adding the couple's initials before sending it is a great idea. x

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card love the pre-coloured image x

Darnell said...

This is adorable, Anne, and so fitting to add the initials to the hearts before you send it out! Hugs, Darnell

Janice said...

A gorgeous eclipse card Anne, such a pretty image and design.
Janice x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous eclipse card Anne.....just love LOTV images....Joolsx

Fabiola said...

Adorable comme tout Anne, biz

Sandy said...

This is so very sweet - the card definitely spells love!!
Sandy xx

Pat K said...

What a brilliant way to showcase this adorable image. Gorgeous card Anne. xx