Wednesday 27 June 2018

Whisper a Wish.....


We've had a lovely week away in the Cotswolds and the weather of course was beautiful...who needs to go abroad when we've got weather like this?

My lovely friend Gill sent me some of these gorgeoues owl images which is a stamp from Little Claires called Silhouette Owl and hedgehog....
just added some ink to the background and popped some grass on the bottom (which is my icicle punch)  Gill also sent me these gorgeous little rabbit die cuts.

It actually got me to make a card which was good... as i'm still struggling to craft...but Gill's images inspired me....

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

Pat said...

Such a pretty card Anne and love the colours. So pleased you had a bright and sunny week away in the Cotswolds too. There is nothing to beat our beautiful countryside under a lovely blue sky and with lots of sunshine. x

Aquarius said...

That is such a super image and the grass and little rabbits add a lovely finishing touch.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Anne, love the colours.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card, love that image and gorgeous colours ...♥ aNNie

Janice said...

Fabulous silhouette image Anne, a really pretty card. The Cotswolds is one of my favourite places to visit. So pleased you had a lovely time.
Janice x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Anne, I love the colours and the background paper is lovely. Glad you had a good time in the Cotswolds. It's a lovely part of the country and we are lucky enough live not too far away and often go there for the day. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a good hol, love the Cotswolds. Also love these silhouettes, must use mine afain. I also use my icicle die for grass.

Viv said...

Beautiful card Anne,love the colour and the sweet owls 😀 Viv xx

Sandy said...

Good to hear you had a lovely time - one of my favorite movie is "The Shell Seekers" and I believe it was filmed in the Cotswolds. Maybe one day I will get back to Great Britain.
Although your card is lovely, it still has a spooky feel to it.
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

C'est magnifique Anne! Biz