Wednesday 28 July 2010

I'm back......

Back in my craft room after a lovely week away near Dartmouth with 2 of our grandchildren. The weather couldn't have been better.
Had to make a really quick sympathy card tonight and luckily I had already coloured this image which is called 'Star Lillies' by Stampendous.
Backing paper is from Papermania Verde Paper pack pad, M.S Modern garland border punch, gold corner charm is from my stash.
I shall be back tomorrow card making after all my washing and ironing has been done, dont you just love housework????

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

élégante, beaucoup de charme et de classe, c'est superbe, biz

Aquarius said...

nice choice for a sympathy card - welcome back to the crafting and blogging world

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, glad you had a good time away with the family