Friday 13 November 2009

Thank you.....



This post is a little late as I have had problems with my PC but better late than never.
Last Wednesday night we had the lovely Jenny Moors from Stampin Up at our craft club, we had a great night. Jenny bought some wonderful cards and boxes to show us and while half of the ladies were watching Jenny doing a demo the other half did a 'make & take' project that Jenny had prepared for us then we changed over half way through the evening.
Jenny 'thank you so much' for giving us a fantastic evening and we look forward to your next visit.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds & looks like a fab time was had by all - I am in complete awe of Jenny Mors work - she's amazing!
Have a great weekend hun
Love Steph x

Unknown said...

Oh Anne I bet you did have a great time, Jen's fabulous isn't she.

And is that 'card candy' I see in the bottom corner??? lol

Enjoy playing with all your goodies!

Jo
x

Jose said...

Looks like you all had a good time, just sorry I couldnt be there. Hope next time I will be around.
Jose