Friday 19 October 2018

Winter Sweater



I've really enjoyed playing with this lovely die set its the Winter Sweater set from Elizabeth Crafts...again I've been able to use up scaps of DSP as my cards are only 4" x 4"...
Think I will have to work on the rendeers antlers a bit more but they were a bit fiddly to put on and not always in the right place!....

I had a lovely day yesterday with 3 crafty friends we went to the Shepton Mallet Crafts4Crafters show..as we all  knit and do patchwork as well as crafting it wasn't difficult to spend our  money...

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing..the weather is certainly lovely at the moment may it continue... 

Anne 
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

These are lovely Anne and they all co-ordinate beautifully. I like how completely different they all are and I bet you had a great time making them, I think they’re fabulous x

Pat said...

Four beautiful cards Anne and certainly a great way of using up scraps of patterned paper and card, and I love all the pretty combinations of card and paper. x

Aquarius said...

Just love these jumper cards - a great way to use up some of the scraps mountain!!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant set of cards Anne. Those Christmas jumpers look fab.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Anne, these are fabulous and very real looking jumpers...clever lady.xx

Janice said...

A lovely set of cards Anne, love the festive jumpers, another fpgreat way to use up paper scraps.
Janice x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
These are fabulous cards... Anne....
Glad you had a nice day...
hugs Sylvie xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh how cute are they l love the Christmas jumper cards and the use of snippets papers too! enjoy your day x

pam said...

What fabulous card designs Anne, love your sweater die.
Pam x

Darnell said...

Oh my goodness, Anne, what a lot of work went into these cards, but they are just as sweet as can be! Any crookedness of the antlers makes them even better!! Amazing use of snippets, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Viv said...

Really like these Anne! Great cards. x

Sandy said...

What a wonderful post Anne - I love sweater weather and Christmas sweaters are so much fun! I want to learn how to knit. Sure wish I lived near you to knit and craft and go shopping with you and the girls!!
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Ils sont vraiment top ces pull, je ne sais pas si tu as les mêmes en vrai mais j'aimerais voir ca! Biz