Tuesday 16 July 2019

Coffee & stampin Up morning

I went to Jill's stamping coffee morning last week we had a choice of making 4 different cards..we had two notelets to use.  The smaller card above was the one I completed on the morning, the larger one I just stamped the front of the card and made it up at home using a 5 x 7" card.


 The other card I decided to make was the daisy card, again I just stamped the front of the card then at home popped it on a 6 x 6 card...the 2nd daisy card I used two daisy images I had stamped too dark but bought them home coloured them and popped them on a card using snippets from my die cut box.
All details of stamp sets can be found on Jill's facebook page.

I really enjoy the coffee and stamping mornings we stamp we chat and drink coffee whats nicer?


Anne 
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

Very pretty cards - those mornings certainly sound like a fun idea.

Pat said...

What pretty cards Anne and all beautifully put together. Lovely to have coffee and a chat whilst crafting... a good morning's work. x

Viv said...

Can't be better ways to spens some time than coffee, a chat and crafting Anne - except maybe MORE coffee,chat and crafting!
Lovely cards. zx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards Anne. I bet you had great fun at your coffee morning x

aussie aNNie said...

Coffee and stamping morning sounds wonderful and the results of your cards are just gorgeous.xx

Rita said...

Your cards are so pretty Anne. I bet you enjoy your coffee too. Love time crafting with friends. Hugs Rita xx

Rita said...

Your cards are so pretty Anne. I bet you enjoy your coffee too. Love time crafting with friends. Hugs Rita xx

Pat K said...

Sounds like a lovely way to start the day...coffee and stamping with friends. Beautiful cards Anne. xx

Darnell said...

I agree, Anne, those crafty coffee get-togethers are very nice! Good for the stash and for the friendships! I love both your Twofers! You know that second set with the daisies is perfect for the current Garden challenge at Twofer because it's the same daisy, but distinctly different designs! Very creative! Hugs, Darnell

Janice said...

The coffee morning sounds lovely, think we’d all like that Anne! Your cards are fabulous.
Janice x

Sandy said...

Anne your cards are lovely. What could be better - coffee or tea - good friends and making cards. My absolute favorite is the pink daisies with the greenery.
My best to you and hope all is well.
Sandy xx

Fabiola said...

Très jolie Anne, magnifiques couleurs tendre, biz