Tuesday 30 April 2019

Floating die cut Frame technique...


This afternoon I've had a little play with the Floating die Frame technique...for this you ideally need some stamps and co-ordinating dies also something called 'Gad Press 'n'Seal'  which is a bit like sticky cling film, I purchased that from Amazon 

 I managed to find some die cuts in my snippets die box these were from the old Stampin up 'A Rose is a Rose' stamp set....you can make two card from one sheet,  I used a circle die which I cut from the main sheet hence I manged to get two cards and I think these look very pretty.

I watched Jennie Mcquire tutorial which is so easy to do....Please have a go its so easy.

Thanks for looking..

Anne
  
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is something a bit different - saw something about it in a magazine but haven't tried it yet.

Jo said...

Anne, these are fabulous! Not heard of that technique before, thanks for the gorgeous inspiration! xx

Pat said...

I watched this JM tutorial too Anne and thought what a great idea it was, and you have made a smashing job of it with your two very pretty cards and I love the colours. x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Two stunning cards... my friend made some with Altenew Stamps and Dies...hers was gorgeous to...
hug Sylvie xx

Trish said...

Lovely cards and techniques Pam

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Anne....Two stunning cards....great technique not heard before...must have a go when Ive got some time....Joolsx

Fabiola said...

Oh la la que c'est joli et elegant Anne! Biz

Janice said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne, what a lovely technique, I must have missed that on. Will check out Jennifer’s video, thank you for the heads up!
Janice x

Jules said...

Hi Anne

This is absolutely gorgeous .. .. love it.

Funnily enough I watched the same video earlier this week .. .. and am patiently waiting for my "magic roll of paper" to arrive! LOL!!!

Hope my creation looks as wonderful as yours!!

Love Jules xx

Pat K said...

Oh these are lovely Anne. Thanks for the video info.must have a go at it. Pat K xx

pam said...

Stunning cards Anne, love the designs and beautiful colours.
Pam x

Jill said...

Ah, like it! Those stamps and dies work really well for it.
Jill

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Anne and I especially like the first one. The colours are lovely x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and so gorgeous design. Thanks for your sweet comment and taking the opportunity to use DIL computer to say Hello...hugs..
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥