Sunday 24 February 2019

Happy Tails...

 My lovely friend Liz kindly let me borrow her Stampin UP set called Happy Tails.
I've made some backing paper using the paw print and dog bone stamps from the set.

I've made my card a 'pop-up' one..its so easy to do..there are several around on the net ....using  mixed balloon dies and strong acetate which came from the top of a Christmas card box I had last year ...(I knew it would come in handy one day)....you do need to use a thicker acetate otherwise your balloons wont stand up...
Hope you are all enjoing this lovely sunny weather we are having...

Thanks for stopping by to look...

Anne
 
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

Aquarius said...

A great doggy card and such a clever surprise inside with the pop up balloons.

Pat said...

What a fabulous card Anne and love the dog theme and then the surprise of the pop up balloons inside, and the mix of colours is beautiful. x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and love that doggy front...and amazing pop up balloons.xx

Darnell said...

This is a terrific Dalmation doggie design, Anne! I love the balloon surprise on the inside!! Hugs, Darnell

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card with this cute little dog,Anne.Love the inside too.

Gr,Sylvia.

pam said...

Beautiful card Anne, love the stamping and layout.
Pam x

Janice said...

A fabulous card Anne, love the dalmatian dog and your backing paper.
Janice x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A wonderful card for a dog lover Anne and I love the pop up balloons inside. It adds another dimension to the card and it's something that I'd like to have a go at when I get some free time x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Anne...cute doggie image....Joolsx

Fabiola said...

Super jolie Anne, très réussi, biz