Monday 30 October 2017

Stampin Up Christmas Extravaganza day...

 What a fabulous day I had yesterday at Jenny's (stamping  moments)Stampin Up  Christmas Extravaganza day....we made some great projects and my favourite one was this beautiful framed scene we created  from the Hometown Greetings thinlits set  we also added some LED lights which turned it into a fabulous night scene...
This picture of the LED lights on isn't very good as I took it today in my craftroom when it was light...but you can see the effect its gorgeous and I certainly want to make more...


We also made a selection of cards using the Merry Mistletoe set which we were given...
Lovely winter scene using trees from the set and some beautiful glitter card
I really enjoyed making this clothes peg wreath and found it very relaxing sticking all the DSP on (both sides) ..and it means if I make another one I can use up all my odd bits of Christmas DSP...we added the reindeer from our Merry Mistletoe set....
Just loved Christmas card using more of the SU thinlit dies.....I'm afraid I was tempted and did give in to buying the Hometown greetings thinlits set...


This was the lovely table give we all had....



Sorry my photographs aren't that good but I took them on my mobile phone  wanted to share them with you today....
Thank you Jenny for giving us such a great crafting day once again... 

Anne 
  
Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

brenda said...

What a bust day you must have had Anne, so many lovely and different creations but that framed Winter scene really is quite something.

B x

Sandra H said...

Oooh my goodness Anne your creations are truly amazing l love the snow scene with the lights on so beautifully done are all of them x

Barb said...

What a wonderful selection of Christmas projects you made Anne. The framed snow scene is a stunner. You'll really get pleasure from looking at that at Christmas time. Glad to hear you had such a good day and came home with some goodies too. Barbxx

Viv said...

Oh how I wish I lived near! The framed scene is fantastic - and now I want to make one! Glad all is OK with you Anne. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh wow what a fabulous collection. I love them all

Rita said...

This looks fabulous Anne. We don't have anything like that up here. Love the Lights idea too. Hugs Rita xxx

pam said...

Wow what a stunning framed scene Anne, beautiful cards too, would love a class that do makes like this..
Hugs Pam x

Pat said...

That framed scene with the pretty lights is a wonderful construction, just so beautifully done Anne and you have made some great cards with the set you were given on the day. The clothes peg wreath is a super idea too. x

Janie Printz said...

Absolutely beautiful Anne, each of those cards & the wreath are wonderful but the lighted Christmas scene is just stunning!!! We have Stampin Up parties here all the time but never seen anything as jaw dropping as that lighted project.
Thanks for sharing, Janie

aussie aNNie said...

Anne I am green, I want to live where you live so I have a lovely place to go and craft. These are just stunning and I actually love the light effect on the first card....stunning makes.xx [aNNie]

Aquarius said...

A great selection of projects and the picture in the frame is amazing - just love it! I'm not surprised you were tempted to get the dies.

Janice said...

A fabulous selection of makes Anne, they are all so lovely. The framed Christmas scene is just amazing. You must have had a wonderful time.
Janice x

Fabiola said...

Wow, c'est somptueux Anne, biz

Trish said...

Wow you were a busy girl,your cards are all beautiful,love the scene with the lights in it...beautiful!.

Pat K said...

Absolutely beautiful Anne. What a lovely creative day you've had...so many gorgeous creations. Love the fabulous winter scene with the special lighting. Pat K xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Omy Anne....what a beautiful set of cards.....just love your winter scene with the lights on....stunning....Joolsx

Trish said...

You have been a busy girl,great cards and I also love your light show ,

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful cards and projects, especially love the frame with houses and lights.
luv
Debby

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so many beautiful creations and the first one is simply stunning in its many layers and sheer elegance
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Your little village looks fabulous all lit up and I can just imagine how beautiful that will look when the lights are off. It looks like you’ve been a reall busy bee with all of these Christmas cards and I especially like the last one with the chocolate. Can you tell that I’m in a diet? crafty hugs, Sandra x

Jules said...

Wow Anne .. .. a very productive day .. .. and I love you Christmas frame very very much. Super special!

You must have really enjoyed that day.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sending healing hugs.xx[aNNie]🎄

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW fabulous projects Anne and especially the light up frame...awesome
Cheers
Dr Sonia