Sunday 8 October 2017

Cookie Cutter Christmas...

I am still trying to be good and getting rid of some of my crafty bits (which I have done!)...but I have a lot of small bits of DSP and card so when I recently had a SU party I bought the Cookie Cutter Christmas set which is ideal to pop onto small cards...
I've only managed to make a couple of cards this afternoon but thats a start...thought I would give some of these small cards to my grandchildren to give their friends at Christmas..I am sure they would also like to make some of these cards themselves..

Thanks for stopping by..

Anne 
Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

Aquarius said...

These are fun cards - managed to resist that set so far!!

Sandra H said...

Oooh both your cards are gorgeous and the Cookie Cutter Christmas set really do make amazing cards such a good buy xx

Christine Harrop said...

Two very cute cards Anne. Christine xx

Janice said...

What a great Stampin' Up set Anne, I love both cards, they are so cute.
Janice x

Pat said...

The reindeer and ginger bread man are so cute as the focal images on these two cards Anne, and the two bp's work beautifully. A great start. x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant fun cards Anne, those images are so sweet.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Such cute little cards, Anne. I haven't been to a SU party for a while, so I haven't seen this set, but I think I might be tempted when I go to the next one! xx

pam said...

Two fantastic Christmas cards Anne, love the sweet image and wonderful festive colours.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

So sweet and beautifully done! xx

debby4000 said...

Love your sweet Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

Pat K said...

Adorable cards Anne. I had a chance to use these dies last week and love them. Pat K xx

Canonbury creations said...

Love these Anne the images look great against those backgrounds x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful ards,Anne.Love the cute deer and the gingerbread.

Gr,Sylvia

Sandy said...

Sandy Claus says sooo cute! HO ho ho
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Really cute images Anne ... makes stunning cards
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mia said...

Great Christmas cards, Anne. I am sure your grandies with love them!!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Trish said...

Sweet cards Anne,Xmas will be here before we blink!.

Barb said...

They're very sweet cards Anne. I've been tempted with this set too. Barbxx

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon Anne, biz