Friday 15 September 2017

September craft club meeting...

 This month we played with Brusho's and some Pixie Powders...we only touched on the simple ways to use them e.i. backgrounds, using die cuts etc.  This little S U black cat was given to me by my friend Jill...it looked purrrrect on my card.
 I found a piece of stamped leaves in my scrap box so I got some inks and tried to do Autumn colours...I only needed to die cut a couple of leaves to use in the corners 


 This card was very quick just cut out a butterfly and corners and again found a snippet of DSP which matched perfectly.


 These lovely dies I cut out at when visiting my lovely friend Gill when we were on holiday last week...just added a few few birds and a pale moon.

This I think is my favourite card ...my friend Gill very kindly cut the peacock out for me and all I had to do was to 'make' some peacock colours using my brusho's and as the inks so such a long way I also had enough to cut out come leaves and flowers as well...
I would like to revisit brusho's in club next year and try using stencils and texture on backgrounds.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend...

Anne

 
Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Simply gorgeous cards Anne. All different, all lovely. Hugs Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

You can see by your cards you really enjoyed the brusho's and I must say the results are just stunning. Like you I do love your last card, it is so classy but overall, a delightful display here.xxx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Pat said...

Wow Anne you were busy, and five beautiful cards. I have to say I think the peacock is my favourite too, but I do love silhouettes with Brusho backgrounds as they are so effective, and your autumn leaves look great. x

brenda said...

A lovely selection of artwork Anne, black always looks so good against Brusho backgrounds, if I had to choose a favourite it would have the be the Autumnal leaves as I love the colours of this time of year.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards Anne and I'm really drawn to the Autumnal one. I love the colours and the die cut leaves that you've used add another dimension. I wish I lived nearer to you so that I could pop in and join your craft group, I think it's so nice to share crafting. Wishing you a happy weekend. Crafty Hugs, Sandra x

Aquarius said...

A great selection of cards here - surprising just how many ways these background pieces can be used.

pam said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Anne, love the colours on these backgrounds, beautiful stamping.
Pam x

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Anne they are all so very pretty in their own way, I really like the them all. You've sure been busy.
Ruth Ann

Janice said...

A lovely selection of cards Anne, it looks as though you had a fabulous time at your club this month.
Janice x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
All stunning cards... fabulous selection... love the pixie powders
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
All stunning cards... fabulous selection... love the pixie powders
Hugs Sylvie xx

Fabiola said...

Charmant et très stylé, c'est magnifique Anne, biz

Sandy said...

Anne -- all of your cards are extraordinary - I love everyone!! I love the cat one the best. And tell me about the fairy card - I love it too.
Are the flowers and fairy die cuts - who makes those dies. Really fabulous!! Do you put a sealer on the card after you use the Brushos? I do not know what Pixie Powders mean. Wonderful post Sugar.
Sandy xx

Sandra H said...

Ooooh wow wow wow Anne your array of cards are amazing l love them all x

aussie aNNie said...

Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards,Anne.Very pretty collection.Love them all.

Gr,Sylvia.

Fabiola said...

Superbes ces créations, Biz