Sunday 24 September 2017

Mixed Media Workshop with Janie Burnett-Bleach

 Five of us did a brilliant workshop with the very talented Janie Burnett-Bleach yesterday who also designs stamps for Hobby Art....
None of us had done anything like this before but thoroughly enjoyed learning. 
 I was quite happy with my finshied Canvas ...the design is not mine but Janies..three of us did the same, Jill did a beautiful canvas using the Dandilion stamps and Val  used the Dragonfly stamps  ..Janet and Eileen had just needed to  finish off theirs at home.... can't wait to do another workshop.
 I'm not happy with the colours on my bird but I want to do another canvas using this stamp set which is called Nature Reserve (Hobby Art) designed by Janie..I also added a few small bits of gilding flakes in a couple of places in the background.  Off to Hobbycraft to buy some Acrylics....

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Anne, this is beautiful and I LOVE your bird colours, to me this is very natural. How lucky to do something like this. Where I live there is nothing except for ordinary card making. Love this.xx

aussie aNNie said...

I have a big screen and just enlarged this aND IT IS STUNNING.XX

Aquarius said...

Looking good - it was a really good day

Sylvia said...

Stunning Mixed Media canvas,Anne.Love the beautiful bird,too.

Gr,Sylvia.

Pat said...

Great canvases from you all at this workshop Anne, and I love your bird and think the colours work well, and the yellow daisies stand out beautifully. x

Sandra H said...

Looks like you all had a brilliant time at the workshop plenty of learning to be done and great creation too! x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project Anne, the bird looks fabulous. Lovely photo of you too.
Lorraine x

pam said...

Wow Anne, this is stunning! you have created a beautiful piece, love your bird and wonderful flowers.
Hugs Pam x

Liz said...

Just beautiful, Anne. Super design and I love the 3D effect you've created with flowers. It sounds like it was a great day with crafty friends. xx

Darnell said...

This is so gorgeous, Anne! I love how you add the beautiful 3D daisies to yours!! What fun you must have with this group! Hugs, Darnell

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous canvas, what a wonderful class.
luv
Debby

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful work Anne....looks like you had a a great day with the girls...Joolsx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely to do something so different and it looks fab

Janice said...

A beautiful canvas Anne, what a fabulous day to spend together.
Janice x

Loll said...

Beautiful canvas Anne. Looks like you had fun with your friends at the workshop. xx

Fabiola said...

Elle est très belle Anne, tu es trop sévère avec toi, biz

Trish said...

I LOVE this!

Sandy said...

Oh Anne - this is stunning and I like the colors on your bird. What is it colored with? Due to some health issues I am not blogging at the moment but I am following my favorite people!! Would love to hear how you did this.
Sandy xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I think this is stunning Anne. I do like the colours on the bird and the flowers look absolutely amazing. It looks like you had a great day. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Barb said...

Your canvas is gorgeous Anne. It's something I'd like to try. Barbxx