Thursday 1 December 2011

St Lukes Charity card challenge......Let it Snow


This is our last challenge of 2011 for St Lukes Charity card Challenge...  Our challenge for you this month is 'Let it Snow', this could mean Polar Bears, Penguins, Snowman, Snowflakes anything thats cold and frosty.
I have used an old Anita's stamp and have 3D the bear and layered him onto Nestabilities.
The backing papers are from Pebbles.inc called 'Snowy Days'. I've also used a Marrianne tree die which I have then put through the Bigshot using Cuttlebug snow embossing folder, Martha Stewart icicle punch and Martha Stewart snowflake punch also used.  Sentiment is from LOTV.
Our prize this month has very kindly been donated Deborah and this is what you could win:
A lovely set of  Waltzingmouse Dainty Doilies.
We would love to see more of your wonderful creations and hopefully beat last months number of entires so pop over and have a look at the other DT members cards for inspiration.


Anne





16 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any more adorable than this Ann! So cute!

Janie Printz said...

Anne, I so enjoy these wonderful cards of yours. You make it look so easy but yet each one is such a treasure ... You're getting me inspired ..
Hugs, Janie

Jenny said...

Oh really cute Anne, love the frosty colour scheme and icicle border too =) fab design.
Jenny x

Cornelie said...

Great card, with great colours! I love ice bears!
What a great price!!!
Bye Cornelie

Sue said...

Ahhhh this card is so cute n just love the colours Luv Sue x

Aquarius said...

Definitely a snowy feeling to this card and so many interesting elements - great. Cute bear too - not seen this one before

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your fun frosty card Anne! I've been watching the Frozen Planet and I must say this cute little chap doesn't look much like those big beasties!

Tara Cardwell said...

I love this card Anne - that polar bear is going on my wishlist he is just fabulous. The frosty trees are total knockouts too - the snow embossing folder is very effective. I love the colours too but looking at all these snowy cards is making me feel cold - think I need a cuppa ;-)
Tara x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgous cute card
luv
Debby

fabiola said...

oh trop belle, pleine de charme! biz

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

José said...

What an adorable card Anne. Gorgeous paper and those trees are fab.
How spooky indeed that you picked up the blue buckets I have, at Ikea! Buy them next time you visit them, they are great!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Only just found this Anne ! what a jolly little chap, love the blue frosty look !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxxxx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Anne - this is fabulous! Great backing papers, lots of lovely die cuts, sparkle too and I think the polar bear is so, so cute!! Great card.

Lee said...

Super Cute Image.Another Beautiful card.x

Sandy said...

Really cute card and I love those trees - I am going to have to find that die!
Sandy