Monday 25 April 2011

Thank you Lynne ....

Yet again I have been lucky enough to get this lovely award this time from Lynne
I now have to do the following;

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself..... I have done this in an earlier Award
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

Here are the people I think are deserving of this award and worthy of a visit from you all.

Max at Max's creations
Ann at Just for Fun
Val at Aquarius blog
Jill at Jills quills
Deborah at Deborah's Gems
Maureen at Maureen's Mixture
Val at Valscraft room

5 comments:

Max said...

Hi Anne,
Thanks for thinking of me when choosing nominations for this award, especially considering how inactive I've been so far this year.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Deborah Frings said...

Anne - thank you so much for this lovely award - I really appreciate it. I'll do a proper blog entry when I get home. We're having a wonderful time in Mumbai - but I'm missing my craftroom :)) Hugs xx

Fabiola said...

félicitation! c'est mérité...biz

Maureen said...

Anne thank you so much for the award, I haven't blog it as yet , still thinking!1

Annie said...

oh thank you Anne - I'm just catching up with stuff after being away. So kind of you to think of me for this award. I haven't blogged it yet but I will do as soon as pos.
Ann xxx