Monday 21 February 2011

Two more blog awards...

Thank you so much Kevin from  McCrafty's Cards and Lynne from CardsfromLynnesLoft
for giving me this award.  I wont list things about me again as I have already done that in a previous award and I am rather boring!
But I would like to pass the award onto 7 more lovely blogs the rules are:

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7  recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

  

3 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you so much Anne for this award. I too have done this award before and I'm kinda running out of people to pass it on to, but I do appreciate you thinking of me.
Thanks so much.
I'm off to look at your latest cards now. Think I saw a rather nice PB one as I clicked on this comment box.
Ann xxx

Fabiola said...

félicitation tu l'as bien mérité, biz

Jak Heath said...

thank you sweetie, most appreciated.