Thursday 17 February 2011

Surprise...........

What a busy few days and no time to make cards, we are getting ready to have our grandchildren for a few days next week so DEFINATELY no card making for me then although we will be in my craft room making cards for 'mum and dad'.
Found this little image already coloured and waiting to be put on a card.  Its a Penny Black stamp called 'Surprise', coloured with Prismacolor pencils.  Backing papers are from Papermania, Martha Stewart border punch.
The sentiment is from Pink Gem designs.

12 comments:

Kaz said...

Awww Anne this is gorgeous! So beautifully coloured. Have fun with your grandchildren.
Kaz xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

this is such a gorgeous card, I like your layout and those gorgeous mice.
Kevin xx

Fabiola said...

elle est super chou, fraiche et charmante, biz

Martina said...

What a lovely card and great stamp! This is one of my PB all time favourites, unfortunately I do not have it myself...but I like it a lot and your card and colours are awsome!
Martina

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
love this stamp...gorgeous...have a super time with your Grand children
hugs
sylvie
xx

kelly ledder said...

This is a lovely card x Please pop over to my blog there is something waiting....

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such an adorable image and card! Super sweet!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Anne.
luv
Debby

Aquarius said...

Those mice are so cute and great colouring. Enjoy next week and don't let them wear you out.

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun card Anne, love the cute image and fab sentiment ans yes it made me smile.

Love it

Ali x

Carole of Brum said...

This is gorgeous, Anne, such a cute and lovely image too. I just LOVE the 3 red brads down the side, fantastic accent colour with all the green. Have a lovely time with your grandkids next week. CoB

Canonbury creations said...

This did make me smile! Lovely card Anne the mice are so cute ;)