Sunday 20 February 2011

Penny Black challenge....

The ladies over at Penny Black challenge have given us the subject of Mens cards.
Men aren't really into cutie stamps are they but thought I would use the 'Fly Away' stamp and just make a play on the the work 'Plane'......what do you think?
Image has been coloured using copic pens, and mounted using the Martha Stewart Cherish punch which I love....  Backing paper I have had for a long time but I think its from Chatter Box but not sure.  Just added 3 handmade brads and the sentiment.
This might be the last post for a week as we have the grandchildren but if I can I will try and sneak half and hour in my craft room....I could end up being the midnight crafter..hee..hee

15 comments:

Sarn said...

Great male card! Love the sentiment that goes with it.
Hugs, Sandra

Nannieflash said...

Oh Anne thats a fabulous card, I must find my image for that challenge, not sure where Ive put it. A Stunning and beautiful male card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just "plane" adorable! Sorry I couldn't help myself! Super cute GF!

Kath Stewart said...

perfect image for a male card anne and I love the sentiment......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

themessycraftroom said...

Fantastic sentiment and image. Love your colouring and paper pricking.Hugs x ChrisB

Sue said...

Hi Anne
aww gorgeous card, fab colouring,lovely papers & design, sue,x

Fabiola said...

très jolie carte parfaite pour un garçon, biz

Pauline said...

This is lovely, such a sweet image and I love the edger punch.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Aquarius said...

This would be fine for a man, especially a little one and I don't suppose they said it couldn't be for a young man. The sentiment is a great idea and I can see why this punch is a favourite - I might just need this one.

Shirley-Anne said...

It has the WOW factor! great boys card . Love the background too.

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Anne. Pop over to my blog I have something for you.
Lynne xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Anne, there is something on my blog for you.
Kevin xx

Autumn Mist said...

Lovely card, what a beautiful image, I love what you've done with it. I do like a good man's card.

Annie said...

Great card Anne and the play on the words 'plane' really appeals to me. Superb image - I really like the old PB look stamps.
Ann xxx