Saturday 20 November 2010

LOTV challenge....

Glitter and Glitz is the challenge for this weeks
LOTV card.

I've used a couple of my new LOTV stamps on this card just love these little girls.
Coloured with copic pens and I've added quite a lot of glitter, mounted onto Nesties then I have used one of my new M.S. around the page punches called Cherish which I bought at the Taunton craft show last Sunday.
The backing paper is by MME caleld Quite Contrary. Punched flowers and leaves. Sentiment is also one from LOTV.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to see you're making use of your new punch that you got at Taunton. Love the image and the sentiment.

Aquarius said...

this is gorgeous and that stamp is so cute - little girls aren't always sweet are they?? Well done with your new punch set - I could be tempted, not seen that one before.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
how are you ...love this card image is sooo cute Gorgeous
hugs
sylvie
xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so, so pretty Anne, you've done a brilliant job on this card. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Fabiola said...

oh elle est fun! tout jolie biz

Dawny P said...

I love this Anne. Fab image and papers and the colours are gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us this week over at LOTV. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Anne, I am totally in love with this charming little card. I love the paper piercing, the MS boarder and the little punched flowers. All are fantastic added touches. I would love to have the new LOTV images, but I am waiting until after Christmas to buy anything craft wise. You have colored this little cutie to perfection!