Monday 11 October 2010

LOTV Birthday Cat.....

What beautiful day it is here today but I've done all my 'jobs' so it's time to 'play'.....
Today I've used another of the LOTV die cut images all I have done is to put a little bit of glitter onto the bithday cake. Mounted image onto card then place of a silver glitter fram which is a Nellie Snellen die, this actually matches up with one of the new SU corner and border dies.
Bakcing papers are from Papermania sunshine paper pack, Cuttlebug corner die. EK success scallop diamond edge punch used of the side of the card, Craftwork Cards sentiment and a little bit of ribbon and hey presto a finished card.

Only another 15 cards to go from my 50 card order!!!

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh cette couleur est superbe, trop mignonne, biz

debby4000 said...

Anne this is gorgeous, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Aquarius said...

I think this is one I've actually seen for real - it is lovely and great colours.

Karen said...

Lovely card Anne - fab colours. Just trying to catch up with emails etc after slaving away for the last two days making curtains etc etc....... but the end is in sight!!!