Saturday 9 October 2010

Kanban Elegance....

I'm still card making like mad for my 50 card order and some cards do have to be 'quick ones'. When I met up with my friend Val this week we usualyl meet at our local craft shop and they had some lovely Kanban die cut images of Art Deco ladies so it would have been rude of me not to put something in my basket...hee...hee
Managed to find some SU papers that matched up with the Die Image for the backing paper. Used chocolate pearlised card with one of my MS around the page punches. Sentiment and some of the card element was also on the die cut sheet.
Prima flowers used put together with a glass headed brad. Ribbon from stash.

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

you have really used this die cut image well - lovely card.

Fabiola said...

ce look vintage et ces couleurs, trop chouette, biz

Irene said...

Hello Anne

I just had to comment on you fabulous card - it's gorgeous. I love Art Deco/Vintage and your card is just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Anne
Your cards are soooo nice ..Gorgeous ...love em
Hugs
sylvie
xxxx

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Ann. Love the gorgeous papers, ribbon, flowers, sentiment AND that wonderful MS punch around the page ... Another amazing card !!!
Hugs, Janie