Monday 4 October 2010

Anniversary Doggies...

Working flat out at the moment as I have to make 50 cards by the end of October. Thank goodness for LOTV die cuts they make card making much quicker although I love to colour in my own images.
Love these two little dogs and they make a great anniversary card. Image mounted on nesties.
Backing paper is from Basic Grey Euphoria pad, the swirl die cut is a Sizzix one, roses and ribbon from stash, Craftwork cards sentiment, SU oval punches.
Think you might be seeing a lot more of these die cuts over the next 3 weeks!

4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

That anniversary card is so darn cute ... It looks just like it was colored. I doubt I would have known if you hadn't said it was a die cut. Great little design & perfectly put together.
I smile every time I see those little thumbnail pictures on my blog cuz it was YOU who showed me how to get them there. Thanks again my friend.
Hugs, Janie

Aquarius said...

I really like the way you have used this diecut image and made it into an interesting card - so many people would have just popped it out and stuck it on where you have done so much more with it.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Anne.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

vraiment trop adorable, biz