Thursday 18 March 2010

Birthday Rose........

This is another image that I coloured on our Copic day. The stamp is an old Jukins one and rather large but thought I would mount it on a card rather than it sit on my desk for weeks!
Image is stamped with Momento ink and I have 3D the rose head.
Backing paper is from SU Brocade Background designer papers, corner die is Quickutz scallop corner, other punches used Martha Stewart deep Trellis, SU Ovals and Martha Stewart small Monarch butterly which has been glittered and pearls added. Happy Birthday sentiment is a Personal Impression stamp.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Purple again - lovely and the colouring looks good. I think the deep trellis must go on my wish list although I might just have to keep all the little cut out squares in case they come in useful LOL!!!