Saturday 18 July 2020

Rosetta...

It's amazing what you find when clearing out crafty stash...I found several toppers from the Hobby House including this little lady who is called Rosetta....the image is pre-coloured so just needed to add background papers, ribbon & roses...a very quick card to make..

I've tried to be good it getting rid of crafty stuff but after 25 years of card making there's an awful lot of stuff.....and as we know trends are changing all the time in paper crafting...but what is it that they say 'what goes around comes around'.....I reckon its going to take months as my craft room is a bedroom with fitted wardrobes...which are full...as we all know us crafter's are hoarders....but I have to down size because I know we will downsize house wise at some point....

Have good weekend whatever you have planned

Anne
Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

Aquarius said...

Those Hobby house toppers are lovely and you've made a really pretty card with your 'find'.

Pat said...

A very pretty card Anne and love the papers and super sheer ribbon to accompany this cute little lady from Hobby House. I think a little clearing at a time and you will get there eventually. x

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

What a sweet card, love your colors.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely post with fabulous design amazing colours, lovely. x

Jules said...

Good morning Anne

Well done on starting the crafty sort out.

Who knows what treasures you will come across?

Love your colours on this pretty card. Those toppers come in super useful for quick cards don't they.

Have a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a pretty card Anne and your background is so complimentary to the main stamped focal image x

Sandy said...

So sweet - she is delightful as is your card Anne!
Sandy xx

Sandra H said...

Anne your card is gorgeous l love the background paper and layout but mostly the image is so adorable and to add the ribbon gives it that perfect finish x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, love the Hobby House topper - she is so pretty
Lorraine x

Pat K said...

Such a pretty find....she is lovely on your beautiful card. Stay strong in your clear out...I find it takes will power to actually throw out items that were once so "needed". xx

meg said...

A beautiful topper teamed with gorgeous papers,a wonderful card

Fabiola said...

quel amour Anne, c'est si joli! biz

Pop's Cards said...

I did the same thing, I have one desk now and if I have no room for it I don't get it, I have 2 sheets of paper left, I use digital papers, as I cannot cut straight :0)) It does feel good when you only have the bits you will use...

Your card is so pretty I do love this image to such a gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

Janice said...

Such a gorgeous card Anne. You have matched the pretty topper beautifully with the papers. Well done on having such a good sort out. Something I’m trying to do, but I get easily distracted!
Janice x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Anne, love this beautiful image and pretty papers
Pam x